Welcome to Spring Lake Apartments
This 148 unit complex consists of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with 1, 1½ and 2 bathroom options. All lower level apartments are handicap accessible and equipped with taller toilets, along with the convenience of a walk-in shower stall. Ceilings are vaulted upstairs and a select number of units are furnished with a computer nook area and an electric fireplace. Dish Network, heat and an attached or detached garage are included, along with the use of the beautifully designed clubhouse, which includes a gas fireplace and fitness center for use during normal business hours. A sandy beach area is located around the pond for your relaxing and sunbathing needs.
Lastly, buildings 221 and 225 are for adults only and are non-smoking buildings as well.
Come enjoy the relaxing and friendly atmosphere that Spring Lake Apartments has to offer.
Click on the links below for additional community information:
~PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER FOR PICTURES OF SPECIFIC UNITS OR FOR COPIES OF INDIVIDUAL FLOOR PLANS~
Rates & Floor Plans
Unit #03 & #10 1 MONTH FREE RENT WITH 13 MONTH LEASE
Unit #05 & #12 1 MONTH FREE RENT WITH 13 MONTH LEASE
Amenities of Spring Lake Apartments
- All appliances including microwave, garbage disposal, dishwasher and self-cleaning oven
- Various units come with the option of an attached or detached garage (approx. 10'x25') and remote opener included
- Air conditioners and ceiling fans located in living room and master bedroom
- Walk-in shower stall located in the master bathroom
- Electric fireplace in 8 & 16 unit buildings only
- Concrete between floors for extra sound proofing
- Energy Star compliant appliances and fixtures
- Heat included (hot water base boards)
- Full-size washer and dryer in each unit
- Contemporary carpeting and color
- Birch woodwork and cabinetry
- Controlled building access
- Private deck or patio
- Marble top vanities
- Walk-in closets
- Fitness room with treadmills, stationary bikes, nautilus equipment and free weights
- Security locked buildings and 24-hour maintenance provide privacy and peace of mind
- Beautiful clubhouse with microwave, mini kitchen, fireplace and a large screen television
- Weekly cleaning of entrances, hallways and grounds
- 2 acre pond stocked with fish and a sandy beach
- Spacious grounds
Jennifer Thurk (SLA)~Property Manager
- Office: (920) 219-4404
- Mobile: (920) 296-5704
- Fax: (920) 219-4405
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 AM-5 PM~Saturday By Appointment Only!
- Clubhouse Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance
- Fitness Center Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance
Directions:North on HWY 151 toward Fond du Lac. Take Gateway Drive. E and go right on Gateway Dr. Turn left onto N. Spring Street a.k.a. Business HWY 151. Head South on Spring Street ¼ of a mile. Turn right onto Woodland Drive. Spring Lake Apartments is on the left.
*Water/sewer (approx. $50-$100 every three months)
*Electric (approx. $50-$150/mth)
*Phone, internet and cable (approx. $50-$150/mth)
For average utility costs for upcoming vacancies, please contact your local utility companies and provide the Available Unit information posted on our website. For example, 203-1 would be 203 Woodland Drive Apt.1, Beaver Dam, WI 53916.
Alliant Energy (electric)
City of Beaver Dam (water/sewer)
Spectrum (cable, phone & internet)
Public School District Information
Private or Parochial School Information