Welcome to Meadow Springs Apartments
This 36 unit complex offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with a number of units featuring a den, along with 1, 1½, and 2 bathroom options. All lower level apartments have a walk-in shower stall. Heat and an attached garage are included and each unit features a full size washer and dryer located in the main bathroom.
Located just across the street are Anytime Fitness, Jefferson Golf Course and the Neighborhood Grill & Pizza, along with amazing views of the golf course.
If you are looking for a place to call home, please come check out our facility!
Click on the links below for additional community information:
~PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER FOR PICTURES OF SPECIFIC UNITS OR FOR COPIES OF INDIVIDUAL FLOOR PLANS~
Rates & Floor Plans
Amenities of Meadow Springs Apartments
- All appliances including microwave, garbage disposal, refrigerator, dishwasher and self-cleaning oven
- Air conditioners and ceiling fans located in living room and master bedroom
- Attached garage (approx. 10'x25') with remote opener and additional parking stalls
- Concrete between floors for extra sound proofing
- Walk-in shower stall located in the master bathroom
- Energy Star compliant appliances and fixtures
- Full-size washer and dryer in each unit
- Heat included (hot water base boards)
- Contemporary carpeting and color
- Vaulted ceilings on second floor
- Birch woodwork and cabinetry
- Controlled building access
- All window treatments
- Private deck or patio
- Marble top vanities
- Walk-in closets
- Security locked buildings and 24-hour maintenance provide privacy and peace of mind
- Restaurant, fitness center and golf course right across the street
- Weekly cleaning of entrances, hallways and grounds
Kari Heller~Property Manager
- Office: (920) 261-9575
- After Hours Emergency: (920) 253-9576
- Fax: (920) 261-9576
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 AM-5 PM~Weekends By Appointment Only!
Directions:South on HWY 26 take Bypass to Hwy 18. Turn east (left) onto HWY 18 thru Jefferson city center. Turn south (right) onto S. Kranz Ave. Turn east (left) onto E. Reinel St. 715 E. Reinel and 725 E. Reinel St. will be on the left.
*Water/sewer (approx. $50-$100/mth)
*Electric (approx. $50-$100/mth)
*Phone, internet and cable (approx. $50-$150/mth
For average utility costs for upcoming vacancies, please contact your local utility companies and provide the Available Unit information posted on our website. For example, 715-1 would be 715 E. Reinel Street Apt.1, Jefferson, WI 53549.
Jefferson Utilities (electric & water)
Spectrum (cable, phone & internet)
Public School District Information
Private or Parochial School Information