Welcome to Audubon East Townhouses
Our townhouse community consists of 40 units offering 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, along with a 1 or 2 car attached garage. Our townhouses provide spacious floor plans and use of the large clubhouse, fitness center and pool located at Audubon Park Apartments.
In the summer months come relax by the heated pool, which is furnished with shower stalls in the clubhouse bathrooms or kick your feet up while enjoying your favorite television show located at Audubon Park Apartments.
Your new home is waiting!
Click on the links below for additional community information:
~PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER FOR PICTURES OF SPECIFIC UNITS OR FOR COPIES OF INDIVIDUAL FLOOR PLANS~
Rates & Floor Plans
300-1 ~ 1 Car Garage
Amenities of Audubon East Townhouses
- All appliances including full size washer and dryer, dishwasher and self cleaning oven with microwave hood
- Private one or two car garage with remote opener
- Contemporary carpeting and colors
- Oak woodwork and cabinetry
- All window treatments
- Marble top vanities
- Private keyed entry
- Walk-in closets
- Patio space
- Central air
- Use of the large clubhouse with mini kitchen, microwave, large screen television and conference area located at Audubon Park Apartments
- Use of the fitness room with treadmills, stationary bikes and nautilus equipment located at Audubon Park Apartments
- Security locked buildings and 24-hour maintenance provide privacy and peace of mind
- Use of the outdoor swimming pool (85 degrees) located at Audubon Park Apartments
- One acre pond with fountain and stocked with fish located at Audubon Park Apartments
- Spacious grounds
Kari Heller~Property Manager
- Office: (920) 261-9575
- After Hours Emergency: (920) 541-7720
- Fax: (920) 261-9576
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 AM to 5 PM~Weekends By Appointment Only!
- Clubhouse Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance located at Audubon Park Apts
- Fitness Center Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance located at Audubon Park Apts
- Pool Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance open Memorial Day to Labor Day located at Audubon Park Apts
Directions:From I-90 East take WI-26 (exit 267) towards Watertown/Johnson Creek. Keep left at the fork on the ramp and then go straight. Turn left onto WI-26/State Road 26 and continue until Church Street exit where you take a slight right on South Church Street. You will pass through one roundabout and then turn right onto Air Park Drive and follow until you see us on your right hand side.
* Water/sewer (approx. $50-$100/mth)
* Heat (approx. $50-$100/mth)
* Electric (approx. $50-$100/mth)
* Phone, internet and cable (approx. $50-$150/mth)
For average utility costs for upcoming vacancies, please contact your local utility companies and provide the Available Unit information posted on our website. For example, 300-1 would be 300 Air Park Drive #1, Watertown, WI 53094.
We Energies (electric)
Watertown Water Department (water/sewer)
Spectrum (cable, phone & internet)
Public School District Information
Private or Parochial School Information