Welcome to Oriole Ponds Apartments
COMPLEX IS OPEN & ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
To inquire about the property please use the "Send A Message" button located under the "Contact" tab. For application instructions, please click on the "Apply Now" button located under the "Contact" tab.
BASCO DEVELOPMENT is happy to announce the reveal of their BRAND NEW apartment community in Hartford, WI.
This 156 unit facility consists of 12 and 16 unit buildings and offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments comprised of 1, 1¾ and 2 full bathrooms. Heat is included and all units have an attached or detached garage. The 16 unit buildings feature an electric fireplace for everyone to cozy up to. In addition, the apartments offer walk-in shower stalls, vaulted ceilings in all upper level units, taller handicap accessible toilets and all lower level units are handicap accessible as well. Furthermore, residents have use of the clubhouse, fitness center and pool during normal business hours.
Come make our new apartment community your new home!
Click on the links below for additional community information:
~PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER FOR COPIES OF INDIVIDUAL FLOOR PLANS~
Rates & Floor Plans
Amenities of Oriole Ponds Apartments
- All appliances including microwave, garbage disposal, refrigerator, dishwasher and self-cleaning oven
- Air conditioners and ceiling fans located in living room and master bedroom in all 2 bedroom apartments
- Air conditioner and ceiling fan located in the living room in all 1 bedroom apartments
- Attached or detached garage with remote opener and additional parking stalls
- Taller handicap accessible toilets in all lower level apartments
- Walk-in shower stall located in the master bathroom
- Concrete between floors for extra sound proofing
- Energy Star compliant appliances and fixtures
- Full-size washer and dryer in each unit
- Heat included (hot water base boards)
- Contemporary carpeting and color
- Vaulted ceilings on second floor
- Birch woodwork and cabinetry
- Controlled building access
- All window treatments
- Private deck or patio
- Marble top vanities
- Electric fireplace
- Walk-in closets
- Large clubhouse equipped with a microwave, mini kitchen, and a large screen television
- Fitness room with treadmills, stationary bikes, nautilus equipment and free weights
- Security locked buildings and 24-hour maintenance provide privacy and peace of mind
- Weekly cleaning of entrances, hallways and grounds
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (85 degrees)
- Spacious grounds
Grant Boysa~Property Manager
- Office: (262) 670-8667
- After Hours Emergency: (262) 709-6710
- Fax: (262) 670-8668
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 AM-5 PM~Weekends By Appointment Only!
- Clubhouse Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance
- Fitness Center Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance
- Pool Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance open Memorial Day to Labor Day
Directions:East of HWY 83 & South of Red Oak Subdivision. It is ¾ of a mile past the Schubert's Hartford Theatre. If you pass Waterford Rd you have gone too far. Property will be on the left hand side.
*Electric/water/sewer (approx. $50-$150/mth)
*Phone, internet and cable (approx. $50-$150/mth)
For average utility costs for upcoming vacancies, please contact your local utility companies and provide the Available Unit information posted on our website. For example, 410-1 would be 410 Whistle Drive Apt.1, Hartford, WI 53027.
Hartford Utilities (electric/water/sewer)
Spectrum (cable, internet & phone)
AT&T/UVERSE (cable, internet & phone)
Public School District Information
Private or Parochial School Information