Welcome to South Point Apartments
This peaceful apartment complex is comprised of 48 smoke-free units consisting of 1 and 2 bedrooms with 1, 1½ and 2 bathroom options. Garages are attached and included, along with an additional parking stall located behind each tenant's garage and extra parking stalls for your visitors. Some lower level units are ADA compliant and include taller handicap accessible toilets and walk-in shower stalls. Heat is included and each unit is equipped with a full size washer and dryer. In addition, free WiFi is available at our Fox Point Apartments location to utilize while in the clubhouse, fitness center or pool.
Our facility is situated about 1 mile from Devil’s Lake State Park, downtown Baraboo and Circus World Museum and the complex is across the street from the Baraboo Golf Course. The surrounding bluffs are breathtaking, especially in the Fall and the complex is about 15-20 minutes away from the Wisconsin Dells area. If you wish to venture a little further, Madison's East and West Town malls are about an hour away, along with the State Capital. State Street provides countless shopping adventures and plenty of eating establishments guaranteed to satisfy everyone's taste buds.
Come be part of our apartment community.
Click on the links below for additional community information:
~PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER FOR PICTURES OF SPECIFIC UNITS OR FOR COPIES OF INDIVIDUAL FLOOR PLANS~
Rates & Floor Plans
Amenities of South Point Apartments
- All appliances including microwave, garbage disposal, refrigerator, dishwasher and self-cleaning oven
- Attached garage (approx. 10'x25') with remote opener and additional parking stalls
- Air conditioners and ceiling fans located in living room and master bedroom
- Taller handicap accessible toilets in all lower level units
- Walk-in shower stall located in the master bathroom
- Concrete between floors for extra sound proofing
- Energy Star compliant appliances and fixtures
- Full-size washer and dryer in each unit
- Heat included (hot water base boards)
- Contemporary carpeting and color
- Vaulted ceilings on second floor
- Birch woodwork and cabinetry
- Controlled building access
- All window treatments
- Private deck or patio
- Marble top vanities
- Walk-in closets
- Use of the clubhouse, fitness center and heated outdoor swimming pool (85 degrees) located at the Fox Point Apartments location, which includes a microwave, mini kitchen and a large screen television
- Security locked buildings and 24-hour maintenance provide privacy and peace of mind
- Walkway to Devil's Lake, downtown Baraboo and Baraboo Golf course
- Weekly cleaning of entrances, hallways and grounds
- Free Wi-Fi at Fox Point Apartment's clubhouse
Vickie Knower~Property Manager
- Office: (608) 356-1101
- After Hours Emergency:
- Fax: (608) 356-1271
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM~Saturday By Appointment Only!
- Clubhouse Hours: 24/7 with key card & renters insurance located at Fox Point Apts
- Fitness Center Hours: 24/7 with key card & renters insurance located at Fox Point Apts
- Pool Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance open Memorial Day to Labor Day located at the Fox Point Apts complex
Directions:*Heading East or West on US HWY 12 take Exit 219/South Blvd. *You will go through 1-2 turnabouts and should pass Walmart on the right. *Go through the lights and once you come to the next turnabout take a right onto Walnut St./Parkway/HWY 123. *At the bottom of the second hill, past Baraboo Tent & Awning take a right & then another quick right into Fox Point Apartments complex. *The office is connected to the pool/white picket fence. South Point is located a block up the road.
*Water/sewer (approx. $50-$100 every three months)
*Electric (approx. $50-$150/mth)
*Phone and internet (approx. $45-$150/mth)
Please note, Spectrum (Charter) does not offer any services at South Point Apartments. Dish Network is our only cable/dish provider and CenturyLink is our only phone and internet provider.
For average utility costs for upcoming vacancies, please contact your local utility companies and provide the Available Unit information posted on our website. For example, 1440-1 would be 1440 Walnut Street Apt.1, Baraboo, WI 53913.
Alliant Energy (electric)
Baraboo Water Department
Wendy or Jan
CenturyLink (phone & internet)
New Service: Jessica Fitch
Public School District Information
Private or Parochial School Information